Red Volcano hike
isk 16900 PER PERSON / Moderate / 5 HOURS
The Red Volcano hike features a trail to the peak of Mount Mosdarshnukur the remains of a central volcano in the Mosfellsdalur Valley. Beautiful rock formations, river crossings and gorgeous vistas make this hike an unforgettable experience. You’ll get a professional fully edited drone video of your hike afterwards and we’ll share tales of Icelandic history along the way.
- Price: ISK 16900 per person
- Optional extra: Cinematic drone video of your hike
- Tour duration: 5 hours roundtrip
- Trail distance: 9 km roundtrip
- Elevation: 807 meters
- Elevation gain: 670 meters
- Difficulty: 5/10 - easy to moderate hiking
Included: Transportation, spikes for shoes and hiking poles
Bring comfortable shoes and layered clothing. We’ll stop to buy snacks and drinks on the way. We supply spikes for shoes, when needed, and hiking poles.