Crater Canyon hike
ISK 9900 PER PERSON / Easy / 3 HOURS
The Crater Canyon hike features a trail through 7,000 year old lava tunnels created from the volcanic crater at Mount Burfell. The hike culminates with a hike around the crater wall of Mount Burfell with beautiful vistas in all directions. An easy hike with amazing scenery. You’ll get a professional fully edited drone video of your hike afterwards and we’ll share tales of Icelandic history along the way.
- Price: ISK 9900 per person
- Optional extra: Cinematic drone video of your hike
- Tour duration: 3 hours roundtrip
- Trail distance: 7 km roundtrip
- Elevation: 179meters
- Elevation gain: 80 meters
- Overall difficulty: 3/10 - easy hiking with low elevation gain
Included: Transportation, spikes for shoes and hiking poles
Bring comfortable shoes and layered clothing. We’ll stop to buy snacks and drinks on the way. We supply spikes for shoes, when needed, and hiking poles.